June was simply wonderful. My parents and I went on holiday to Turkey for a week and it was more than enough to shake the work blues off our system. Turkey is such a beautiful country and we absolutely would love to go back again. Many thanks to the staff at the Seyir Village Hotel in Fethiye for being the nicest and most accommodating people ever.
Top 5 things I like about Turkey:
- Everyone is friendly. Like seriously. I wish everyone gets to experience how well-mannered the Turkish are and apply the same values within themselves.
- Prices are very reasonable. The food, the hotel, transport - everything. It really won't make a hole in your pocket and you'd go home feeling as if you've done and seen a lot.
- Sunsets. Need I say more?
- I also like how it's perfectly warm - yet you don't sweat.
- Life is so simple in Turkey. Time goes by so slowly and you really get to reflect on the little things.
I feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to come there. Here's to more travels!
Post a Comment